Valid form 25.5.2018
1. Data Controller:
Port of Kokkola Ltd., Kantasatamantie 50, 67900 Kokkola, Finland
Contact person for matters concerning the registry; Vuokko Kalliokoski
Finance Manager tel.: +358 400 883 798 email: email@example.com
2. Name of registry
Customer registry of Port of Kokkola Ltd.
3. Purpose of processing personal data
4. The data content of the registry
The registry may contain the following information of the client:
- The basic information, such as first name, surname, business ID and contact infor-mation
- Company and position
- Juridical entity, name of the contact person and contact details
- Customer number and/or similar identifier
- Data connected to the customer relationship and contracts, as well as customer history
- Invoice details
- Additional other information collected from the customer themselves or with their consent
- Other classification data describing the business of the company/customer
With the consent of the customer the following data may also be collected to the registry:
- Via news letter subscriptions and contacts on web sites and email
- Via in person contacts, such as customer and sales events, and exhibitions or fairs.
5. Regular data sources
The data stored in the registry may be acquired e.g. by email, phone, from contracts, customer meetings and other events, where the customer provides their information.
6. Data storage time
We store the user data only as long as is necessary for the implementation of the intended use, in accordance with the current legislation in force.
7. Processing of the data collected in the registry
We only use the data collected in the registry for predetermined use, such as developing our services and communication. We may combine data from other sources insofar as they have been collected for the same use. We may also use our collected data for statistical purposes and for the prevention and investigation of abusive practices. In our communication with clients and in marketing we use the data to send customer information and to market our services. We may also use the data for targeting our services and persons. Despite a potential ban on direct marketing, we may send service notifications, e.g. messages concerning faults and disturbances.
8. Regular disclosures of registry data
9. Principles of registry protection
When realizing the web site technical data protection has been used, the aim of which is to ensure that the entered data remain unchanged and will only be accessible to those authorized to access the data.
The data will be stored on a server, protected against data hacking and inaccessible to outsiders. Data protection measures include firewalls, passwords and other necessary technical and data technical measures. Access to the customer data bases has been limited to those individuals who have a need to process the data in question. Editing and reading the data of the registry requires personal identification to the sys-tem. A back up copy of the registry is created on a regular basis.
10. Rights of the registered
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, articles 15 – 21 the registered has the right to gain access to the data, ask for correction or deleting of data, limit the processing, transfer the data from one system to another, as well as prevent the processing of their personal data. In reference to the rights above the requests should be directed in writing and signed to the address:
Port of Kokkola Ltd.
Kantasatamantie 50, 67900 Kokkola, Finland
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Other rights pertaining to the processing of personal data
The registry will not be disclosed to third parties for direct marketing, distant sales, other direct marketing, nor for market and opinion surveys.